A mid-fi sampler/repeater pedal that drops in loops of echo, volume, pitch and modulation effects on the fly using an intuitive switching system.
Out of stock
The Judder pedal is instant phrase sampler of 27ms - 300ms (10 seconds max at low bit rate), with the ability to easily manipulate the rate (pitch) and switching using a momentary footswitch, triggered envelope and LFO control.
An imitation tape loop circuit records silently in the background. Holding down the momentary footswitch toggles from record to playback - where it outputs a loop of what last went in. Releasing the button briefly records in snippets of sound, to cut up & add more to the loop.
The fast but clickless switching and feedback path circuitry allows for quick infinite loops that degrade very slowly over time with analogue character.
Dimensions - 94 x 120 x 34mm
Pot Controls (left to right):
- Dry Signal Volume
- Feedback/Number of repeats
- Modulation Amount
- LFO Rate / Envelope Sensitivity
- Mode (Sound On Sound, Mute and Loop, Mute)
- Loop Length Range (Short, Medium, Long)
- Auto Switch (Trigger, Off, Duck)
- Modulation Type (Up, Smooth, Down)
- Control (LFO, Mixed, Envelope)
- Right Footswitch - Momentary
- Left Footswitch - Latching (inverts momentary foot switch action)
Switching can be triggered using the AUTO switch.
- 27ms - 300ms
- DC 9v / 35mA. (2.1mm Standard Centre Negative)
- Input Impedance - 330k Ω
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Expression Pedal Input - Controls Central Knob, Accepts (3rd party) PT2399 Tap Tempo Boxes, CV and 22/25k Expression pedals
|Dimensions||13 × 18 × 23 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.